iPhone iPhone

Had me rolling

This animation, while very short, is hilarious. I especially like the way the iPods and iPhone say the word album.

homestar hunt homestar hunt

Terrible

This can only be described as terrible. It's not because I like HomeStar, it's the fact that this "game" is not fun. There is no interactivity. Choose a gun, and click like a maniac in the same spot. This requires a KA-BLAM! 1/10

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious Mash-Up

This is one of the best Flash movies I have ever seen. The music is really catchy and the animation is great. Thanks, Lemon Demon!

This Is Madness This Is Madness

This Is So Far The Best Flash Game Ever

Yeah, I said it. Interactive Madness was great, Thing Thing was great, but this surpasses every freaking thing ever on NG.

the Acrobats the Acrobats

Entertaining and Addictive...

This game had some good graphics, and is very fun to play wiht, plus you can't beat the cat slamming right onto the ground at a high speed. This is a good game ,and should be kept on Newgrounds.

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

A Bland Cannon Game...

This game, from the get-go has annoying screams and repetitive sounds of the cannon. More sounds need to be used. To the person who said you damage decreases and that's stupid(I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you said it was stupid), that means the damage you have taken decreases, so you have more health. The game really gets boring and repetitive as you keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny. This deserves a good BLAM! 2/10

Devoluted Devoluted

real potential

awesome bass line, man. Just like Emuzin said, I can hear a lot going on with that bass line.