This Is Madness This Is Madness

This Is So Far The Best Flash Game Ever

Yeah, I said it. Interactive Madness was great, Thing Thing was great, but this surpasses every freaking thing ever on NG.

the Acrobats the Acrobats

Entertaining and Addictive...

This game had some good graphics, and is very fun to play wiht, plus you can't beat the cat slamming right onto the ground at a high speed. This is a good game ,and should be kept on Newgrounds.

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

A Bland Cannon Game...

This game, from the get-go has annoying screams and repetitive sounds of the cannon. More sounds need to be used. To the person who said you damage decreases and that's stupid(I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you said it was stupid), that means the damage you have taken decreases, so you have more health. The game really gets boring and repetitive as you keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny. This deserves a good BLAM! 2/10

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

A Good Zombie Blow-Em-Up

I didn't really expect much from this game, since I had not heard of the developer. Yet. This game has a good learning curve, and the difficulty really starts to ramp up later, making a good challenge. I thought there were just enough weapons and levels to earn this a 8/10. Good game.

Surgery from hell (fixed) Surgery from hell (fixed)

Dagger Happy Didn't Hit His Mark

This game is terrible. The sounds are the same and annoying. The weapons are pre selected. The incisions are made on pre selected spots, not where you click. This needs a SUPERBLAM!

Pico's School Pico's School

A Surpirisingly Funny Game

First of all, this game is a hybrid of a movie and a game. The story has some great darkly humorous bits. The stroy is a actually good. I felt the game should be more interactive with the player. Overall, 8/10

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

A Splattering Good Time!

I enjoyed this game. It had some good challenges and the music was good. I found it to be somewhat of a hybrid of Bumper Cars from Neopets and Grand Theft Auto II. Good game. 8/10

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Fully Loaded Fun

This game is up with some of my all time favorites, like Divine Intervention. There are so many hidden features and non-hidden features in this game, that they probably can't be taken in just one sitting. There should be a sequel with some missions or something, but this game stands out above many others on NewGrounds. I loved it. 10/10

Slipknot Vs. Fred Durst Slipknot Vs. Fred Durst

A Short Drop and a Sudden Stop...

This was short. Spit It Out was good, though. I happen to like both bands(Slipknot more, though). This wasn't long enough, though. The Search For Fred Durst was better.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Hilariously Violent

This is yet another example of great flash entertainment. Being a huge Quentin Tarantino fan, this quenches the bloodthirsty. 10/10